- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis is the perfect pattern for you who wish to expand your embroidery skills and explore threadpainting. Threadpainting designs have a high emphasis on colours and direction of stitches, which makes it a fun creative challenge. The pattern fits in a hoop of 15cm (6") diamater.10,00€10,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsOslo, Norway pattern fits in a hoop of 20cm (8") in diameter. This design is perfect for back stitch lovers who are looking for a modern and unique graphical design. It can be embroidered either on a black background with white contours as in the picture, or inverse the colours with white fabrics and black thread. Upon purchase you will also have the technique, stitch and colour guide included. No physical material will be shipped with this purchase. The files will be sent as downloadable pdfs, thus you need to be able to open, read and print pdf files.9,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThe "Falsterbo broderi" (Falsterbo embroidery) design is joyful and sweet summer dream. It is the perfect design to practise your threadpainting skills. For example the grass captures both the light and wind, which gives this needlework pattern enhanced life. The pattern fits perfect in a 15cm (6") diameter hoop.9,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsLooking to add some Swedish influence to your embroidery wall? Then this Stockholm embroidery design that is inspired from the historic buildings in the old part of Stockholm, is for you! You can see the idyllic buildings on the second product image for reference. It's fun threadpainting design that fits perfectly into a 15cm (6") diameter hoop.9,00€Rated 5.00 out of 5
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis Copenhagen embroidery pattern is perfect for lovers of colour. You will be happy every time you pick it up for stitching purely by the joyful colour combinations. These buildings are part of the iconic and historical houses in the Nyhavn area in the centre of Copenhagen. It's a must visit on your next travel to the Danish capital!9,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis pattern fits perfect in a 20cm (8") diameter hoop. The Nyhavn threadpainting pattern is not only gorgeous to look at, but it's also a fun and inspiring stitchery challenge for the adventurous embroiderer. The bright colours and rich history of Nyhavn, Copenhagen gives the design additional depth. It's definitely a design you have to stitch at one point or another. It's not for nothing that it's one of our most popular patterns since the beginning.11,00€Rated 5.00 out of 511,00€
Find your next pattern.