- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThe pattern fits perfectly in a 20cm (8") hoop. It's carefully designed to give you an ideal design to practise embroidering a graded sky. Who doesn't dream to walk along the white stones with a clear blue sky as a bright contrast? Let your mind travel away with each stitch. To go along with the pattern, Charles has created an in depth video tutorial that you can watch on youtube or further down on this page.11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsDo you love authentic Italian villages and colourful skies? Then this pattern is perfect for you! The modern contours of the Manarola village are perfectly complemented with a Van Gogh inspired sky. If you've never stitched such a vivid sky before, Charles has got you covered. He has create a Youtube video tutorial just for you, to show you how you can do it too! The pattern fits perfectly in a 15cm (6") hoop.11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis pattern of the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco fits perfectly into a 15cm (6") hoop. It's a classic motive with a modern approach and touch. The strong contrasts between the black contours and the red bridge makes it the perfect design for a modern home.11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis embroidery design of the Eiffel Tower in Paris fits perfectly into an 18cm (7") embroidery hoop. It's the perfect blend of neat and modern contour work and challenging threadpainting techniques. The match enables you to concentrate on the parts that you find the most joyful. Have a lot of time to stitch? Then you can experiment and go wild with the background. However, if you look for a more classic design, you can stick with only the contours and you will still have an original hand embroidered artwork.11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsLisbon hand embroidery pattern will make you dream of the rooftops in the southern capital. This is the perfect embroidery design for anyone eager to experiment with some free hand embroidery for the background. A fun mix of contour work and freestyle, makes it an inspiring challenge for all embroidery enthusiasts.9,00€9,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThe "Falsterbo broderi" (Falsterbo embroidery) design is joyful and sweet summer dream. It is the perfect design to practise your threadpainting skills. For example the grass captures both the light and wind, which gives this needlework pattern enhanced life. The pattern fits perfect in a 15cm (6") diameter hoop.9,00€9,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThe Sassi di Matera design is an Italian embroidery dream. It's the perfect beginner design with an incredibly rich history. Become a part of Sassi di Matera stitch by stitch already today.8,00€8,00€
Find your next pattern.