- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis charming pattern of a typical Passage in Roma, Italy fits perfectly in a hoop of 18cm (7") or larger. We have used an off white cotton canvas in the embroidered version. But you can always feel free to change the fabric colour according to your preference. The cotton canvas serves as a great solid support for architectural hand embroidery designs.11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsDo you love authentic Italian villages and colourful skies? Then this pattern is perfect for you! The modern contours of the Manarola village are perfectly complemented with a Van Gogh inspired sky. If you've never stitched such a vivid sky before, Charles has got you covered. He has create a Youtube video tutorial just for you, to show you how you can do it too! The pattern fits perfectly in a 15cm (6") hoop.11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis small Italy embroidery design is inspired by the iconic Florence Cathedral. It's a close-up of dome, which makes it an authentic and unique perspective to stitch. The pattern fits perfect into a 10cm (4") embroidery hoop. Hence, if you're on the look for an embroidery pattern that you can easily bring with you in your bag, or something to stitch that will take slightly less time, then this is the perfect pattern for you!5,00€5,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis hand embroidery design of Venice fits perfectly into a 15 cm (5") diameter hoop. It comes as a downloadable pdf with the pattern, stitch and color guides.11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThe Sassi di Matera design is an Italian embroidery dream. It's the perfect beginner design with an incredibly rich history. Become a part of Sassi di Matera stitch by stitch already today.8,00€8,00€
Find your next pattern.