- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis hand embroidery pattern fits perfect in a hoop of 20cm (8") in diameter. The design is inspired by an idyllic Parisian window with you who are relatively new to embroidery in mind. We strongly believe that the most important for joyful creation is to have a beautiful design that makes you feel excited and inspired.11,00€11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis pattern fits perfect in a hoop of 15cm (6") or larger. It is a great design for beginners of embroidery to practise a variety of embroidery stitches in a fun and modern way. To support the process, you can also have a look at the process video we created via Youtube. [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGHin7l4n30&w=560&h=315]9,00€9,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis beginner embroidery pattern of South Kensington fits perfectly in a 23cm (9") diameter hoop. If you wish for a smaller size, you can choose to shrink the page in your print-out settings. It's a joyful pattern with the perfect blend of architectural lines and more vivid floral stitchery with French Knots.11,00€11,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsLes Volcans, Paris embroidery pattern fits in a hoop of 20cm (8") in diameter. This design is inspired by the facade of a restaurant in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. It can be purchased uniquely or as a part of the modern hand embroidery Master Class that you can find over at Charles and Elin Academy. It is exclusively designed to make you a master of the modern architectural hand embroidery style.10,00€10,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThe Sassi di Matera design is an Italian embroidery dream. It's the perfect beginner design with an incredibly rich history. Become a part of Sassi di Matera stitch by stitch already today.8,00€8,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThe Parisian window is the perfect beginner hand embroidery design for you who wish to learn how to embroider. It lets you practise on the most useful stitch techniques and get ready to take on any embroidery challenge. The design is conveniently sized to fit a 15cm (6") diameter embroidery hoop, which makes it very manageable as one of your first patterns.8,00€8,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis embroidery beginner pattern is inspired by a flower shop in Paris. It's a beautiful and fun design for you who are learning embroidery. With its different elements, it gets you to practise backstitch, split stitch, satin stitch and the famous French knots. Enjoy the meditative effects of modern hand embroidery. All while being creatively productive and with a unique embroidered artwork at the end of the road.9,00€9,00€
Find your next pattern.