- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis pattern inspired from the beautiful buildings at Place Dauphine in Paris fits perfect into a 20cm (8") diameter hoop. It's the dream for architecture lovers and will train you to become a master in backstitch. Despite the advanced look and high level of graphic line-work, you will only use the backstitch technique to achieve the final result.12,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThe City Hall of Paris design fits perfect in a 20cm (8") diameter hoop. It's considered as an advanced pattern for its elaborate line-work. However, we know that anyone will be able to stitch it, if you just take the time to observe the perspective and direction of the lines. As a result of the modern monochrome style, you only need to use the backstitch technique for neat line-work. Thus we highly encourage you to try it out!12,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis advanced embroidery design is inspired from the majestic architecture on Avenue Daumsnil in Paris. It is a pure joy to stitch and incredibly satisfying to see the backstitched contours grow.12,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsCasa Batllo Gaudi embroidery pattern fits in a hoop of 15cm (6") in diameter. This design is inspired by the beautiful architecture of Gaudi in Barcelona. The pattern is perfect for french knot lovers, as the tiles on the wall can be captured with tiny french knots. This is one of our most appreciated designs to date, so don't miss to try out your own version! Upon purchase you will also have the technique, stitch and colour guide included. No physical material will be shipped with this purchase. The files will be sent as downloadable pdfs, thus you need to be able to open, read and print pdf files.11,00€Rated 5.00 out of 511,00€
- QuickviewHand Embroidery PatternsThis pattern fits perfect in a 20cm (8") diameter hoop. The Nyhavn threadpainting pattern is not only gorgeous to look at, but it's also a fun and inspiring stitchery challenge for the adventurous embroiderer. The bright colours and rich history of Nyhavn, Copenhagen gives the design additional depth. It's definitely a design you have to stitch at one point or another. It's not for nothing that it's one of our most popular patterns since the beginning.11,00€Rated 5.00 out of 511,00€
Find your next pattern.