- QuickviewBeginner, Embroidery DesignsOslo, Norway pattern fits in a hoop of 20cm (8") in diameter. This design is perfect for back stitch lovers who are looking for a modern and unique graphical design. It can be embroidered either on a black background with white contours as in the picture, or inverse the colours with white fabrics and black thread. Upon purchase you will also have the technique, stitch and colour guide included. No physical material will be shipped with this purchase. The files will be sent as downloadable pdfs, thus you need to be able to open, read and print pdf files.13,00€13,00€
- QuickviewBeginner, Embroidery DesignsThis design is inspired by a charming old kiosk in Arcachon, France. It's the perfect backstitch pattern for everyone who wants to master neat lines. The graphical design gives a modern impression as it is. But it can also serve as an inspiring base for you to be creative an imaginative background. Let's get stitching!11,00€11,00€
- QuickviewBeginner, Embroidery DesignsThe Bordeaux broderie (embroidery) pattern, is a great combination of backstitched contours and filled surfaces for the blue doors. Street scenes like for this design, are especially meditative as they invite to imaginative thoughts. With each stitch your imagination can wander off regarding who live behind the doors, when were they built and whether you'd like to live there yourself... There are no limits to your creativity!14,00€
- QuickviewBeginner, Embroidery DesignsLes Volcans, Paris embroidery pattern fits in a hoop of 20cm (8") in diameter. This design is inspired by the facade of a restaurant in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. It can be purchased uniquely or as a part of the modern hand embroidery Master Class that you can find over at Charles and Elin Academy. It is exclusively designed to make you a master of the modern architectural hand embroidery style.14,00€
- QuickviewBeginner, Embroidery DesignsThe Sassi di Matera design is an Italian embroidery dream. It's the perfect beginner design with an incredibly rich history. Become a part of Sassi di Matera stitch by stitch already today.12,00€12,00€
- QuickviewBeginner, Embroidery DesignsThe Parisian window is the perfect beginner hand embroidery design for you who wish to learn how to embroider. It lets you practise on the most useful stitch techniques and get ready to take on any embroidery challenge. The design is conveniently sized to fit a 15cm (6") diameter embroidery hoop, which makes it very manageable as one of your first patterns.12,00€12,00€
- QuickviewBeginner, Embroidery DesignsThis embroidery beginner pattern is inspired by a flower shop in Paris. It's a beautiful and fun design for you who are learning embroidery. With its different elements, it gets you to practise backstitch, split stitch, satin stitch and the famous French knots. Enjoy the meditative effects of modern hand embroidery. All while being creatively productive and with a unique embroidered artwork at the end of the road.14,00€
Find your next pattern.