Our Best Seller Hand Embroidery Designs
- QuickviewArchitectural Embroidery designsThe Nyhavn threadpainting pattern is not only gorgeous to look at, but it's also a fun and inspiring stitchery challenge for the adventurous embroiderer. The bright colours and rich history of Nyhavn, Copenhagen gives the design additional depth. It's definitely a design you have to stitch at one point or another. It's not for nothing that it's one of our most popular patterns since the beginning.11,00€
- QuickviewArchitectural Embroidery designsCasa Batllo Gaudi embroidery pattern fits in a hoop of 15cm (6") in diameter. This design is inspired by the beautiful architecture of Gaudi in Barcelona. The pattern is perfect for french knot lovers, as the tiles on the wall can be captured with tiny french knots. This is one of our most appreciated designs to date, so don't miss to try out your own version! Upon purchase you will also have the technique, stitch and colour guide included. No physical material will be shipped with this purchase. The files will be sent as downloadable pdfs, thus you need to be able to open, read and print pdf files.11,00€
- QuickviewArchitectural Embroidery designs, BeginnerThis embroidery beginner pattern is inspired by a flower shop in Paris. It's a beautiful and fun design for you who are learning embroidery. With its different elements, it gets you to practise backstitch, split stitch, satin stitch and the famous French knots. Enjoy the meditative effects of modern hand embroidery. All while being creatively productive and with a unique embroidered artwork at the end of the road.9,00€
- QuickviewArchitectural Embroidery designsThis hand embroidery patterns is a pure joy for all Paris, architecture and needlework lovers. It captures the historical architecture in the centre of the French capital. With the thin black contours, you will have a unique and modern art work when you're finished - perfect to decorate your home or to give as a personal gift to a loved one.11,00€
- QuickviewArchitectural Embroidery designs, BeginnerThe Parisian window is the perfect beginner hand embroidery design for you who wish to learn how to embroider. It lets you practise on the most useful stitch techniques and get ready to take on any embroidery challenge. The design is conveniently sized to fit a 15cm (6") diameter embroidery hoop, which makes it very manageable as one of your first patterns.8,00€
- QuickviewArchitectural Embroidery designs, BeginnerThe Sassi di Matera design is an Italian embroidery dream. It's the perfect beginner design with an incredibly rich history. Become a part of Sassi di Matera stitch by stitch already today.8,00€
When I first began to embroider, I was struck by the relaxing effects. It was as if my mind got clearer and my body calmer with each stitch. A sense of mental and physical presence made…
The concept “Less is more” is well-known in many areas. However, when it comes to embroidery stitches Charles and I have found it to be a rather more novel approach. Since we began our embroidery journey,…
How to start embroidery? We receive this question almost everyday, which we find incredibly inspiring! Because it shows that the interest for modern hand embroidery continues to grow. In our time of endless technological advancement and…
Embroidery artists behind Le Kadre
Charles and Elin are a married artist couple who fell in love with the endless possibilities with modern hand embroidery. Suddenly they were able to recreate their illustrations in a tactile medium. It brought life, depth and texture to their sketches in a way that was absolutely captivating. They began to share their process on Instagram as @petronella.art and @_charleshenry_ in the fall of 2016.
With inspiration from around the world, they create one of a kind embroidery patterns. They believe that everyone can embroider any design. The most important is to choose a pattern that you find inspiring and beautiful, not the one you think will be the easiest. To stitch and see beautiful results, will give you more envy to continue to create, which is the key for both body and soul!
I have always hated satin stitch until I saw your wonderful and quick tip! In the past when I would work the satin stitch I would get this big contracted lump where the fabric pulled, ugh. Now the fabric lays flat and it looks very neat and I am not frustrated, instead I am happy with the way it looks. The added bonus is saving precious embroidery floss in the process. Thank you so much for thinking outside of the box and sharing your knowledge, tips, and tricks to make embroidery fun, including the dreaded (for me) satin stitchDebra BridgesUSA
Artsy is the new sexy, and embroidery is for sure a great form. I’ve always loved passionate people, and this couple are surely one of a kind. Impeccable creativity & inspiring work, they’re also good at being pedagogic in teaching you patiently and attentively. If you want to pick up a new hobby that is cool and enriching, you should definitely do their courses, and become mindful and connected with your environment and yourself!Katherine ChanHong Kong
I never thought I could like an activity like embroidery until I found Charles and Elin on Instagram. What they were doing was so amazing and so different from what I had seen before that I decided to try their courses and I can’t tell you how glad I am. I’ve discovered a new hobby with the best teachers I could have asked for. The close-up videos and step by step process really made it perfect for me!Loli MinguillionParis, France
Do you want to learn hand embroidery more in depth?
We’ve got you covered! Our Online Courses in embroidery gives you thorough understanding of our modern approach to the ancient art form of needlework. Online courses are the ideal complement to your stitchery journey.
Just like embroidery is a portable medium, so are courses online!
Try a new style with Architectural hand embroidery designs, learn how to upcycle your clothes with stitching or take the next step and create your own designs.
Regardless of where you are on your embroidery journey we want to be the inspiring and motivating support that we wish we had.